Every time we hear about Pyramids we start thinking about Egypt, but we should know that there are over 1000 pyramids in Central America and 300 in China. You will be surprised to find out that Egypt only hosts around 120 Pyramids.
There are some questions that people were asking for many years: Why do these enigmatic structures exist across the globe? Why the ancient civilizations decided to build them and why do they all look so similar?
An Ukrainian scientist discovered the answer for some of these questions and he knows how the Pyramids were used by ancient civilizations.
Dr. Volodymyr Krashnoholovets is a physicist who was always fascinated by Pyramids and he spent more than 10 years researching these structures.
Having the approval of the Russian government, he created a 144-foot-tall pyramid outside Moscow. For him, Pyramids are not a mistery anymore and he has made a list of his discoveries:
1. Immune system of organisms improved (blood leukocyte composition increased).
2.Improved regeneration of tissue.
3. Seeds stored in the pyramid for 1-5 days showed a 30-100% increase in yield.
4. Soon after construction of the Lake Seliger pyramid a marked improvement of the ozone was noted above the area.
5. Seismic activity near the pyramid research areas are reduced in severity and size.
6. Violent weather also appears to decrease in the vicinity of the pyramids.
7. Pyramids constructed in Southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a positive effect on oil production with oil becoming less viscous by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased according to tests carried out by the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas.
8. A study was done on 5000 prisoners who ingested salt and pepper that had been exposed to the pyramid energy field. The test subjects exhibited a greatly reduced violence rate and overall behavior was much improved.
9. Standard tissue culture tests showed an increase in survival of cellular tissue after infection by viruses and bacteria.
10. Radioactive substances show a decreased level of radiation inside the pyramid.
11. There are reports of spontaneous charging of capacitors.
12. Physicists observed significant changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and in the properties of semi-conducting and carbon nanomaterials.
13.Water inside the pyramid will remain liquid to minus 40 degrees Celsius but freeze instantly if jostled or bumped in any way.
These summary of discoveries made by Dr. Volodymyr Krashnoholovets are also explained in the following video presented by author and researcher David Wilcock.
What’s your opinion in regards to this? Is it possible that Pyramids were not used as tombs in ancient times?